02 May 2011

Livin' on the Edge

I was my own worst enemy in this shoot. I took these adorable girls to a new location for the first time. I forgot my jingle bells that are guaranteed illicit a few smiles from the toddler set. And I brought the worst prop, a set of balloons, on a very blustery day. So it went right to the edge of my skill set.

Which of course pushed my editing skills right to the edge as well, trying to make all of my mistakes look meaningful and on purpose, of course. My saving grace was my 4 year old model. And by model, I mean complete professional. She’s pretty much amazing, totally natural, totally willing, with eyes and a smile to die for.


Miss K, you have truly beautiful girls.

rich girls 2 012

rich girls 2 125

rich girls 2 034

rich girls 2 072

rich girls 2 091

1 comment: