04 January 2012

2011 Photo Contest "In the Blink of an Eye"

I am so excited to being my very first photo contest!  From over 50 sessions in 2011, I have found 20 of the photos that speak to me the most, that take my breath away, that most exemplify the emotion I'm trying to convey in my photography.  It was so hard to narrow down 1000+ photos to 20 but here we go!

Each photo can receive a vote in two ways:
  1. a VOTE comment on Facebook ("liking" a photo does not count as a vote)
  2. a comment left at the photo's post on the blog.
Voting will end on Saturday, December 7th at 9 pm Arizona time.  Winner will receive a 16x20 canvas, from either last year's session or a session upcoming in 2012.  There will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd place. 

Facebook is NOT affialiated with this contest or its outcome.

Good luck everyone!!

Walker Family 299

This photo is not in the contest because we are closely related.  But I had to show it here.  It's stinkin' cute!!  And definitely caught in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment