18 August 2014

Baptism photos at the Gilbert Temple

I've said before and I'll say it again.  I love photographing boys this age!  My two boys are a bit past this sweet stage but now I work with Cub Scouts so I know it's not all shy smiles and giggles.  These boys can be crazy and nutty and wild.  But put them in a new suit, with their own scriptures, and knowing they're the star of the show, hey just can't help but turn on some amazing charm!

This awesome kiddo and his Mom got up super early to catch the sunrise at the new Gilbert Temple.  The light was stunning and it was worth every lost minute of dozing.  Anderson rocked his Baptism photoshoot!





1 comment:

  1. cheap catering services in quezon city is the best event handler here in the Philippines you may check its website

    ReplyDelete