02 July 2013

Family Photography to support Prescott Firefighter Families

Hello all.  As you can see by my last post, I was just in Prescott, photographing the most wonderful little family.  My hubby and I made a getaway of it, escaping the Phoenix heat for the weekend.  We decided to take the long way home, driving through cute small towns, including Yarnell.

Two days ago we learned of the fire there, and of the 19 Prescott firefighters who perished in the fight.  Feeling heartbroken for their families, I racked my brain trying to figure out additional ways I could help.

So here we go:  the majority of my clients want their family photos done in the fall.  My basic package is an entire family photo shoot; whole group, individuals, mom and dad, mom and kids, etc..  usually 35-45 photos.  My package includes those, fully edited, and high resolution files PLUS a $75 print credit.

I will take four clients who want to pay for their package now and cash it in anytime before the end of the year.  Every penny they pay will be donated to the fund set up for the families of those that passed away, so many of them young fathers.  Hopefully that means an extra $1,000 for those families, and my clients get beautiful photographs of their own families.

Let me know ASAP if you're interested in being a part of this.  And please spread the word.  Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment