28 August 2013

Free Lifestyle Photo Shoot!! (Gilbert AZ Photography)

Hi everyone!  So I am mentoring with two amazing photographers right now.  This week's assignment is the last and it's pretty dang specific.  A portfolio of the type of photography you absolutely love.  For me, that's documenting families in their own home, enjoying each other and their comfortable space. 

Given the very specific timeframe I have to work with, I have decided to offer this photoshoot for FREE to one lucky family.  It's normally $250, includes 25-35 fully edited photos, on a disk with printing rights. 

So if you or someone you know is interested and available this Saturday morning, at 9 am, EMAIL ME!  ejtcat@hotmail.com  I need info like ages of family members and where you live.

Thank you so so so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment