09 September 2013

Project 10 - September

One of the best things about photography is the community it creates.  When you find a group of friends that you can talk shop with, people who will discuss lenses ad nauseum so your hubby can quit pretending he's interested, then you know you're having a good time!

Every month we do a 10 photo round up and link up with each other.  It's a great way to see some quality photography and keep up with each other's progress.  It is so fun to watch other people's interpretation of lifestyle photography from around the nation, and see how it inspires my own version here in Gilbert AZ.


So here's my 10.  My favorite photos I've done in the last month or so.  Some are clients.  Some are my own littles.  All of them captured my heart a little bit.








Next up is Kristin B Photography, in Edmonton Alberta Canada! 

2 comments: