08 October 2013

Part 2: Best Family Pictures of 2012 {Gilbert, AZ photography}

Continuing on with the highlights of last year, just to make sure I've really whet your appetite for the Fall Family Photo season....

I'm going to be totally honest here.  When this mom told me the colors were going to be green, blue, and peach, I was like...."well, this'll be....fun"  I seriously couldn't envision it.  Then when they showed up!  Styled to the Nines and looking all kinds of awesome!!  I realized I had no clue how fun and fab those colors could look together. 

This mama knocked it out of the park and turned it into one of the best family photo shoots of last season.

1 comment:

  1. I would never have put those colors together either but they look awesome together! Definitely will have to remember that combination.

    ReplyDelete